Vintage Black and Gold Digital Invitation
A beautiful mix of gold and elegant black, our vintage style black and gold invitation is perfect for any special event!
We love the elegant mix of delicate gold script on a contrasting background. Personalised invitations are a great way to start your event stylishly and our Vintage, Black and Gold set will have you ready to go!
Even more exciting is that your design is not limited to only invitations! We can produce a bespoke wedding set that covers everything from table numbers, place cards, order of service covers, gift or wishing well signage, bomboniere tags, menus, seating charts, and even a welcome sign. Simply ask us for a quote and we can provide one to suit your every need.
Important information on personalisation of this product
These invitations are fully personalised to your taste and event, so include all relevant information by email after checking out at firstname.lastname@example.org, proofs are emailed direct to you 48 hours after checking out so be sure to include all information to avoid delays.
These gorgeous invitations come in two sizes (4×6″ or 5×7″) and you can choose to receive them in either a photo (jpeg) or PDF file, simply include your preferences in your email.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE YOUR CURRENT TURNAROUND TIMES?
* Turnaround times are listed on each item. We generally send a proof to you within 72 hours. Feel free to contact us if you need your design proof urgently and we will do our best to accommodate.
WHAT SIZE ARE YOUR INVITATIONS? DO THEY COME WITH ENVELOPES?
* Our invitations come in a 4x6″ or 5x7″ size with coordinating white envelopes.
* We also offer invitations in a digital format (print your own).
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU NEED FOR PERSONALISATION OF INVITATIONS?
Use the provided form on each listing to give us the personalisation information:
* Type of event
* Name/s of guest/s of honour
* Party date
* Party time
* Party location and address
* RSVP information
* Dress code
*Any extra information to be included
CAN I CHANGE THE COLOUR/FONT/WORDING?
* Yes! All of our designs are fully customisable. There is no extra charge for minor colour/font/wording changes. Just add a note upon checkout letting us know of the changes you’d like.
CAN YOU ADD A PHOTO TO AN INVITATION?
* Yes! All of our designs can include a photo. Use the file uploader to provide your photo. We recommend using a high-resolution photo as this will give the best printed results.
HOW MUCH IS POSTAGE?
* For small orders, such as party stickers and drink labels, we post via regular postage. This is at a charge of $4 and takes up to one week from time of printing.
*For larger orders, such as invitations, chocolate bars and packages, we select the best available postage service (Courier or Australia Post) to ensure your items arrive quickly. This is at a charge of $9.95.
* We offer FREE shipping on order over $100.
* Items are posted from Brisbane.
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER?
* Sure! If you are a Brisbane resident, pick-ups are welcomed. We are located in Calamvale, QLD.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PARTY PACKAGES?
Yes, we have several party packages available to suit your budget and number of guests. Contact me for more information.
I CAN’T FIND EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. DO YOU CREATE CUSTOM DESIGNS?
* We are unable to take on custom designs at the moment, sorry! If you see something you like on our website, we can make minor changes such as switching colours, fonts or an image. Please contact us if you’d like to request something changed on one of our designs.
CAN YOU CREATE A DESIGN LIKE THIS PICTURE?
* We cannot replicate a design you’ve found on Pinterest, Etsy or another website, because it is not ethical to recreate another designer’s work. However you are welcome to provide pictures as inspiration to show us the style you are wanting us to create for you.
* We cannot include any trademarked characters in our designs, due to copyright restrictions.
DO YOU HAVE AFTERPAY?
* We understand that parties can become expensive, and want to allow you to create a beautiful party within your budget!
* Yes, we offer Afterpay which allows you to split your payments over four fornightly installments. Read more about how Afterpay works on the Afterpay website.
I HAVE A DIFFERENT QUESTION!
* Contact us using the form below and we will respond quickly to your query. Please make sure you include your email address, so that we can reply.